This is a full day trip that begins and ends in Nairobi. It takes you to the Rift valley city of Nakuru where you get a chance to do a short city tour and later a game drive within the park.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed
You will be picked at around 0600 hrs. and begin with a drive north towards Lake Naivasha, you will have a stop along the way for a breath taking views of the Rift Valley. You will then proceed and drive on to Nakuru town which is approximately 2 hours' drive. Lake Nakuru is known as an ornithological paradise by bird-watchers because the lake is world famous as the location of the greatest bird spectacle on earth which boasts anywhere between one and two million lesser and greater pink flamingos that feed on the abundant algae thriving in the lakes warm waters. Other than the Lake itself, the park is also world famous as a sanctuary for both black and white rhino. Besides the flamingos there are more than 400 species of birds that can be seen in the park. The other attraction is, in the large dense woodland is inhabited by pythons that can often be seen crossing the roads or dangling from trees. You are expected to arrive at around 0900 hrs. and proceed to the national park for a game drive that will last about 4 hours. At around 1300 hrs. you will be taken the restaurant at one of the lodges within the park. You will later enjoy another game drive as you drive out of the park and do a short city tour of Nakuru town as you embark on your 2 hours trip back to Nairobi. You will be taken to a location of your choice.