Nairobi Excursion to Nairobi National Park, a few minutes drive from the capital city, Nairobi. The 1 Day Nairobi Excursion will give you an opportunity to view a number of the big 5 including lions, leopards, buffaloes, giraffes, the endangered black rhino over 400 species of bird life.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- water during game drive
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation using a private minivan vehicle
- All Taxes/VAT
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Airport
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
A short drive out of Nairobi’s central business district is the Nairobi National Park, where the 1 Day Nairobi Excursion begins. Wide open grass plains and backdrop of the city scrapers, scattered acacia bush play host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse bird-life with over 400 species recorded.
You will picked at your hotel of stay in Nairobi at 6 am for an adventurous tour of Nairobi National park which is guided by your driver guide. It ends at around 1pm with a drop off at your hotel.